Chalet Genevive sits in absolute privacy at the entrance to the resort.
A cosy atmosphere, soft cushions and the crackling of a log fire in the chimney provide all the ingredients for a warm and welcoming home from home, for sharing precious family moments. No effort has been spared to create a space for relaxation and well-being after a hard day’s skiing, filled with emotion and incredible sensations.
Chalet Genevive offers a refined ambiance of total cocooning in elegant tones of anthracite and black.
The pool area faces you as you enter the chalet. Generously proportioned and equipped with “endless pool” swim jet systems, the pools are the perfect place to relax. Family and friends will enjoy great moments together in this specially designed area, complete with its own hammam.
Sink into one of the deep sofas with its soft cushions, tea in hand, and enjoy the delights of the big screen. Equipped with a PlayStation, an extensive video library, DVDs and access to multiple TV channels, the home cinema has everything necessary for an evening’s entertainment.
The leather seating in this luxurious little haven were hand made-to-measure by a local craftsman. The ski room is the anti-chamber to the magic of the mountains in all their white splendour !
Snow is always abundant in Val d’Isère. Posed at the foot of the glacier that feeds the Isère river, and protected by the Daille gorges, it opens on to a majestic natural panorama. Its mountains, the Solaise and the Face de Bellevarde, have been made famous by the exploits of some of the greatest sporting champions.
Here, skiing reigns supreme. With a ski area that comprises 300 kms of slopes between 1,850m and 3,000m altitude, a snow park, and extensive recreational facilities, Val d’Isère offers something for everyone, whatever their preferred activity or level of proficiency. Restaurants, bars and clubs provide relaxation and animation both on the slopes and in the resort.
The heart of the village exudes genuine Savoyard charm, with cobbled streets, stone-built houses, traditional slate roofs, and an old church steeple giving it unique character.
- Monday to Monday bookings required from 19 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
- Sunday to Sunday bookings required for the other periods.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities, daily housekeeping.
- Wi-Fi free access, bottle of Champagne upon arrival, daily breakfast, daily tea time, soft drinks.
- Chalet staff with of a personal Butler and Housemaid (No staff one day a week; to be defined at the time of booking. That day only breakfast service is provided)
- Depending on the availability, a private shuttle is guests’ disposal every morning to go to and from the Funival (1 shuttle in the morning & 1 shuttle in the afternoon).
- A ski-bus stop (shuttle of Val d’Isère Resort) located next to the chalet (Every 3 minutes from 7.30am to 08pm and every 30 minutes from 08pm to 02am).