The Mountain Penthouse is a unique property in Val d’Isère. Nestled on the 5th floor of a prestigious residence, the penthouse is at the entrance of the Val D’Isere Resort. A 30 minute walk into the centre of the village, this property has a few local shops close by in addition to chairlift to access the ski hill.
With huge wooden beams and a breath-taking view, this property is simply fabulous. Huge double-height windows frame the mountains that surround the village. A large terrace facing the Olympic track will give guests a unique view of the torchlight descent.
This penthouse can accommodate up to 10 people with its 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have an integrated bathroom. Everything is designed for a soothing and serene atmosphere. In the distance one will see the illuminated Face de Bellevarde. Cozy and modern, it is the ideal place after a day filled with skiing.
The balance of traditional and contemporary materials used in the decor incorporates the warmth of aged wood. With the fireplace, the living room is the convivial room after a day of skiing. It is good to gather on the sofas facing the fabulous view of the village.
Guests will receive a warm welcome, with a beautiful welcome basket. A concierge is at guests disposal for all questions and wishes at any time of the day. The ski equipment will be delivered to the chalet to avoid any constraints.
- Please note that one extra bed can be added to this property to accommodate an additional guest. The exact bed arrangements will be established based on the age of the guest.
- Please note that late arrivals after 7.30pm, must be reported to the agency before, and the agency are unable to cater for people arriving after midnight
- Should a late checkout be required (pending prior approval by property manager), clients will be invoiced additionally, subject to the time of year.
- Please note that pets are accepted at this property, at an additional cost of 150 euros per week per pet.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony of the premises.
- On arrival, guests will be welcomed by a team of concierges whom the guests can call upon at any time, and will benefit from a mid-stay cleaning with a change of towels.
- Welcome Basket
- Housekeeping and linen change in the middle of the stay
- Testing and delivery of ski equipment at home
- Hospitality products in bathrooms
- One car parking space
- Ski Locker Access