This beautiful Tuscan farmhouse offers 349 Sq. Mt. (3,700 Sq. Ft) of luxury accommodation surrounded by lush exterior spaces close to Tuscany’s main attractions such as Siena, Chianti, Montepulciano and others.
Part of a 2,500-acre estate dedicated to hosting farm stays and high-end agrotourism, Villa Montepulciano is the most luxurious home on the grounds. It is located in a totally secluded area of the estate upon a hill with unobstructed views for miles around. As you drive through avenues of trees to get to the villa, you really feel like you have the whole of Tuscany to yourself.
Besides the main house with 5 bedrooms, a large sociable kitchen and a private infinity pool, there’s a deluxe 2-bedroom renovated barn with an additional kitchen, lounge and dining facilities to provide extra privacy for guests who crave their own space away from the main party.
When you book the exclusive villa, you may choose to join in activities organised by the private agriturismo estate or use any of the additional facilities in the central piazza such as a communal pool for guests or the games room with football table and table tennis. These complimentary benefits are particularly popular among families with young children who want to make friends.
Inside the main house, an impressive wood-burning fireplace with a volcanic stone hearth commands the lounge, TV and dining area while its large kitchen is a great place for sociable cooking and nibbling.
The converted barn has another comfortable lounge with TV and well-equipped kitchen-dining room.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with high chairs
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Comfortable sofas
- Exposed wood beams
- TV with satellite
- A/C, heating and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
Up to 14 guests can sleep in the property that comprises two buildings: the main house with 5 bedrooms and a renovated barn with 2 bedrooms and alternative living spaces. Additional beds may be requested for accompanying children.
All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom except one bedroom in the renovated barn which has an adjacent private bathroom. A large bedroom on the ground floor of the main house can be prepared with a ramp to receive a wheelchair.
Bedroom décor leans towards a more classic Tuscan style with traditional farmhouse bedding, exposed beams and rustic furniture. Bathrooms are bright and impeccably clean.
- MAIN HOUSE
- Master Suite 1: King-size bed or twin bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Master Suite 2 – Ground Floor: King-size bed or twin bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed or twin bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed or twin bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5: King-size bed with en-suite bathroom.
- RENOVATED BARN
- Bedroom 6: King-size bed with adjacent private bathroom.
- Bedroom 7: King-size bed with en-suite bathroom.
The highlight of the villa is that it is surrounded on all sides by private gardens and rolling fields which you can walk at your leisure There are multiple outside areas and patios where you can enjoy a lovely meal or picnic, including a beautiful terrace with views to the pool that you can access through large patio doors from the main living room. There is also a traditional pizza oven with a large terrace for private pizza tastings.
- Private infinity pool with water feature
- Various patios with outdoor furniture
- Landscaped gardens
- Access to 2,500-acre private estate
- 3000 olive trees
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- 7 nights – from April to September / December 17th – January 10th
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi connection
- Organic, eco-friendly, two-in-one body wash/shampoo hygiene amenities
- Sheets changed once a week